Bachelor of Science in Office Management
This is a four-year program aimed to provide students with adequate knowledge and analytical skills in office management.
The Bachelor of Science in Office Management focuses its efforts to attain the following objectives:
- To continuously upgrade the BSOM curriculum to make graduates responsive to the needs of business and industry;
- To generate graduates who can keep abreast with the latest developments in office management through lifelong learning;
- To inculcate in the minds of the BSOM students academic excellence, professional and social responsibility, as well as entrepreneurship;
- To provide opportunities for actual office exposure through on-the-job training both in private and government entities, whether it be profit and non-profit organizations;
- To involve students in community extension services including training, consultancy, information or business and other related office activities
- To inculcate the minds of the faculty and the studentry, the values of productivity, honesty and integrity in providing service to the University and the Community as well;
- To ingrain in the minds and hearts of BSOM faculty their commitment to their profession and their responsibility to keep abreast with the latest standards, trends and development in their chosen profession or field of expertise through continuing professional education.
- To promote the culture of research among the BSOM faculty and the studentry; and
- To extend valuable public service to nearby communities without any personal interest.