Bachelor of Science in Marketing
This is a four-year program that aims to provide students with adequate knowledge and analytical skills in marketing management, product innovation, promotion and distribution.
The Bachelor of Science in Marketing focuses its efforts to attain the following objectives:
- To equip the students with the required knowledge on marketing concepts and strategies.
- To enhance the students’ awareness on updated marketing trends through constant exposures to seminars and researches.
- To develop the students’ analytical skills through self-learning activities and other academic requirements such Marketing Plan and Marketing Research.
- To encourage linkages with government agencies and civic-action groups in order to widen the students’ perspectives and opportunities for growth.
- To develop a holistic learning program that does not only include academic but also extra and co-curricular activities.