Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship
This is a four-year course that aims to enhance and to harness entrepreneurial knowledge, skills and values of the students and to encourage them to become self- reliant entrepreneurs.
The Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship focuses its efforts to attain the following objectives:
- To graduate entrepreneurs who are innovative, creative and risk-takers.
- To put up enterprises in or off campus in line with students’ feasibility studies to be managed with minimum supervision from their respective advisers.
- To facilitate attendance of faculty and students to seminars, semi-workshops on entrepreneurship and other related fields.
- To conduct researches and extension services to the community with focus on entrepreneurial, marketing and environmental undertaking.
- To encourage students to become self-employed graduates.