Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
This is a four-year curriculum program that puts emphasis on a professional accounting education consisting of accounting, finance and related knowledge, organizational, business and information technology knowledge and competencies.
The Bachelor of Science in Accountancy focuses its efforts to attain the following objectives:
- To produce competent professional accountants capable of making a positive contribution over their lifetime to the profession and society in which they work;
- To produce graduates that can pursue career in Accountancy: public practice, commerce and industry, government and education;
- To prepare students for the CPA Licensure Examination and for employment in private establishment and public sector;
- To provide a foundation of professional knowledge, professional skills and professional values, ethics and attitudes that enable the students to continue to learn and adapt to change throughout their professional lives; and
- To give opportunity to the less privileged students of Antique who cannot afford to enroll in private schools or go to the City to become Certified Public Accountants.