Center of reliable information in science and technology by 2022.
The University Library strengthens the UA academic community by providing, presenting and preserving an organized information resources implementing the mission of the university.
- To develop, enrich, and maintain library materials in all formats to satisfy the standards and to support the curricular and research needs of the UA community.
- To provide state-of-the-art physical and technological infrastructure to enhance the quality of library services.
- To strengthen participation in resource sharing programs and widen collaboration with the community partners.
- To pursue professional development program for the library staff of the university.
- To develop a repository of specialized collection unique in every campus to preserve the cultural heritage and establish niches to support scholarship and research in the field.