Section 1 – (a) Meetings
The General assembly shall be held every year on the month of May.
The order of business at any meeting of the association shall be as follows:
- Roll call
- Reading of the minutes of the previous meeting
- Reports of standing committee
- Reports of special committees
- Communications and bills
- Election of new members of the Board Directors
- Old or unfinished business
- New business
- Treasurer’s report
- Auditor’s report
- Educational or social program
Special General Assembly Meeting maybe called by the President or upon the request of the two thirds (2/3) of the Board of Directors.
Quorum of General Assembly meeting is one fourth (1/4) of regular members of good standing except when the law requires the affirmative vote of a greater proportion.
Section 1 – (b) Guest Speaker
The Board of Directors shall have the authority to select and invite as guests, distinguished men and women in their respective professions to discuss matters of interest to members.