- At least thirty (30) years old and actively engaging in his/her profession/business endeavors;
- A resident of the Province of Antique for at least five (5) years prior to nomination;
- Has not been convicted of any crime;
- Not in any way employed or appointed to any position (full time, part time) in local, national andin government owned and cotrolled corporations, agency, or entity at the time of nomination;
- Should be from an industry, business or profession related to UA’s legal mandate specifically a lawyer, an entrepreneur, an architect or engineer, and financial manager;
- Should have extensive record of employment, business, expertise and connection with the private sector with significant contribution to his/her field of profession. (If the nominee previously worked in any capacity in a government entity or as a consultant in any government underaking, the proportion of the time the nominee/applicant served in government should not exceed one forth (25%) of the entire time the nominee served in the private sector);
- Minimum educational qualification is Bachelor’s Degree.
Deadline for submission of nominations and documentary requirements is on October 13, 2017, 5:00 p.m. Friday.
For inquiries/details, please contact the Secretariat;
- Prof. Esther Ruth A. Aguilar – 0916-6600-339
- Mr. Reiner Paul P. Teologo – 0936-8941-339