COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND ARCHITECTURE
To be the center of excellence in engineering and architecture for the nations scientific and technological advancement.
The University of Antique College of engineering and Architecture shall provide students with humanistic, scientific and technical education and train them to assume leadership in their chosen fields of specialization through competent practice of engineering and architecture education.
To provide enough opportunities for the total development and improvement of students and their environment through quality engineering and architecture education.
The College of Engineering and Architecture aims to:
- Provide circular program for the development of the whole man- his body, mind, and spirit and above all, for the enhancement of his potential as a human being;
- Train prospective engineers and architects to become highly competent in their field of specialization;
- Provide prospective engineers and architects opportunities to maximize their potential to become productive and versatile citizens of the country;
- Produce professional engineers and architects who can provide leadership to the nation’s technical manpower;
- Encourage and develop competencies among prospective engineers and architects in scientific and technological research; and
- Establish linkages with the government and non government organizations and render community extension services
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture(BSArc)
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering(BSCE)
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering (BSECE)
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME)