Bachelor of Science in Management Accounting
This is a four-year program aimed to provide students with adequate knowledge and analytical skills for effective business planning, implementation & control.
The Bachelor of Science in Management Accounting focuses its efforts to attain the following objectives:
- To develop values of integrity and objectivity in the performance of management services.
- To develop competence in the preparation of accounting reports and making sound managerial judgments and decisions
- To attend seminars, workshops, trainings and Conferences for updates on accounting policies and current business trends and practices.
- To enhance practical accounting and managerial skills through on-the-job training/practicum in different organizations and actual exposures and interactions with business organizations.
- To develop analytical and critical thinking skills of students through the preparation of business plan/feasibility study, company studies and business research
- To import technical skills and expertise in financial accounting, managerial accounting, tax accounting and financial management through extension services in the community.
- To graduate globally competitive management accountants with the highest degree of ethical conduct and social responsibility.