The University shall provide quality, relevant, and responsive scientific technological and professional education and advanced training in different areas of specialization, and shall undertake research and extension services in support to socio-economic development of Antique, the Filipino nation, and the global community.
Leading University in Science and Technology by 2022.
To elevate the university into national and international distinction, it shall endeavor to:
1. Deliver quality instruction of international standards;
2. Implement innovative and research development system;
3. Undertake responsive and collaborative means for technological transfer;
4. Develop viable and sustainable resource generating strategies; and
5.Establish effective, efficient, and supportive administration.
The University should be able to:
1. Ensure that at least 30% of the faculty members are doctorate degree holders and the rest are master’s degree holders in their respective fields of specialization by 2022 in line with its vision and upgrade researchers’ and extensionists’ capability through continuous trainings and exposures;
2. Provide state-of-the art physical and instructional facilities;
3. Re-align curricular offerings preferably towards science and technology- based courses;
4. Achieve at least level 3 accreditation status in all programs;
5. Publish researches in national and international refereed journals;
6. Strengthen national and international linkages with public and private institutions;
7. Formulate and implement investment plans for financial sustainability;
8. Collaborate with funding agencies for resource generation;
9. Conduct periodic management review for quality delivery of service to the stakeholders.